Volunteers are what make our club successful. If you are able to volunteer for any of the jobs listed on the registration form a summary is listed below of what the work entails.
Hustisford Soccer Volunteer Work:
Coach: MAXIMUM 2 HEAD COACHES PER TEAM.
The coach will be in charge of the team. Responsibilities include:
- Setting up the practice schedule and team rules.
- Contacting the team members and distributing all schedules and information needed by team members.
- Delegating jobs to assistants or parents interesting in helping, or doing the jobs themselves.
- Running practices and attending games.
- Attending all required coaches training.
The asst. coach’s responsibilities include:
- Attending practices & games and assisting head coach with jobs as needed.
- Attend coaches training if possible.
Concession Director : In Charge of putting together concession workers
schedule, contacting workers , keeping schedule updated,
opening and closing stand each week or finding someone who can open and
close the stand for them.. Keeping track of inventory and placing
orders for supply items. All Children of Concession Director play for no
- Working at the stand at least once in fall and once in spring per child.
- Workers are scheduled either before or after their child plays a home game.
- Those with more than one child playing may have to work more than one time per season depending on the need.
- Those who do not fulfill their obligation will be charged the Non Volunteer rate.
Work at Soccer Dance:
- The Fall Dance will be held on Saturday, October 17th . You will be required to work in the kitchen or at the door for 2 hours. Also if we do have an adult dance in winter or spring you will be asked to work 2 hours in spring also.
- Start of the Fall & Spring season Maintenance includes – Helping layout and mark fields, cleaning out stand and bathrooms, setting up tables and garbage cans.
- End of the Fall & Spring season Maintenance includes – Helping put markers on fields, cleaning out stand and bathrooms, putting away tables and garbage cans.
- Will be in charge of cleaning and emptying the garbage in the bathroom. A cleaning schedule will be given out depending on how many Custodian Volunteers have signed up.